It gives me "One or more files was invalid and could not be sent to the calculator(s)" error.
Use the TI-Connect CE interface to select the file and see if that works. Smile
RogerWilco wrote:

I used to be confused on this... until i realized i was trying to send .zip files...
I read your problem, and I might have the solution. I first looked up what a .b84 file was, because I have never heard of that before, but here:

https://datatypes.net/open-b84-files

I then saw that it was a calculator bundle file. Duh. That's probably what the b in b84 stands for.

Anyway, when you download and open ti-connect CE, right click on your calculator (through the connection software) and select "send OS/Bundle to calculator". You should then be able to select the b84 file and successfully send it to your calculator.

If you still have any issues, then just keep asking until the problem is fixed.

I hope this helps. Smile
dunlavdy wrote:
I read your problem, and I might have the solution. I first looked up what a .b84 file was, because I have never heard of that before, but here:

I then saw that it was a calculator bundle file. Duh. That's probably what the b in b84 stands for.

Anyway, when you download and open ti-connect CE, right click on your calculator (through the connection software) and select "send OS/Bundle to calculator". You should then be able to select the b84 file and successfully send it to your calculator.

I hope this helps. Smile

That's what I was trying to say, but you said it much better than I did. Razz
There's code in CEmu and the TI-Boy CE converter to handle (create and extract) those files, if you need that. Note that it's simple zip files, with metadata inside.
RogerWilco wrote:

How do i do that?
TheGreenYoutuber wrote:
RogerWilco wrote:

How do i do that?

dunlavy wrote:
dunlavdy wrote:

I hope this helps. Smile

It only accepted files that ending in .8
TheGreenYoutuber wrote:
dunlavdy wrote:

I hope this helps. Smile

That's the standard send dialogue. You need to select the "Send OS/Bundle to Calculator" option. You may need to go into the "Actions" menu to find it.
TheGreenYoutuber wrote:
dunlavdy wrote:

I hope this helps. Smile

Please read my entire reply. I will reiterate: right click on your calculator (through the connection software) and select "send OS/Bundle to calculator"

If you are having trouble finding out how to use ti-connect CE, then there are plenty of videos that show you. Good luck.
I'm also having this same problem but i can't send os/bundle only os i'm on a chromebook so maybe that's why
CreeperClash wrote:
I'm also having this same problem but i can't send os/bundle only os i'm on a chromebook so maybe that's why

(uhrm necro post)

Hello CreeperClash, TI-Connect on Chromebooks does not work very well (look at the chrome store review). that could be the reason!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours