The game is called PONGOG. the -og at the end stands for "original ganster", or something that is basically the original form of something.

I am surprised that OG pong was not in the archives, so I was able to program it and make it into the archives.

I will take suggestions and bug reports, so the game can be the best OG pong game ever.

Thanks for everyone who downloaded this program. I find it fun myself.

Here is the link to the program:
http://ceme.tech/DL1888

If you find any bugs, or if you have any suggestions, then post them here.
For the record, this is nothing like the original pong game from the 70s. For starters, it was 2-player and it was played horizontally.
Yes. I did see that after I published it. I am currently programming that feature.
Recently, I looked at the stats of my pong program, and it got 6 downloads so far, which is decent for a pong program. Anyway, I am surprised that the program already got 4 ratings, because most programs don't get that high of a downloads:ratings ratio.

I am also kinda left hanging, because the program got a rating of 4/10, with 4 ratings, and I only got 1 reply in this forum.

If you rate this program with a low score, then please let me know in this forum. I also state this in the readme file that is attached to the pong program (like anyone ever reads the readme).

If you know you have already rated this program, then please let me know down below what is wrong with the program, so I can make it better.

I am currently adding more features to the program, such as two player mode, and player vs computer mode, and acceleration mode (that will be a surprise). When I update this program, and if you read this forum,

-then please rate it (only if you want to. It takes less than 10 seconds)
-and reply in this forum
-or write a review

because I was just left hanging with a 4, and only one reply.

The reason I am saying this, is because I don't want to be that guy where no one wants to download his programs.

Please help me out!

Thanks to you all who help me out. Smile
From the screenshots I can conclude it's not even pong. It's just breakout with all of the bricks taken out. Maybe a name different than "OG Pong" would have suited it better.
slimeenergy wrote:
From the screenshots I can conclude it's not even pong. It's just breakout with all of the bricks taken out. Maybe a name different than "OG Pong" would have suited it better.

Thank you for your feedback. I am currently adding more features to make it not just a game with the bricks taken out.
I have finally updated the pong program after six months! After my CE calculator got stolen, I thought I could never program it ever again, but I found a rom image on my computer from it, so now I can program again!

Anyway, I added a game mode menu, and added an acceleration mode! I want to see what you think of it! So please download my game and try it out!

http://ceme.tech/DL1888

There it is! So please post in this forum what you think of it, and if you guys have any more suggestions!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours