50%  [ 4 ]
Nah. Waste of ur time
 37%  [ 3 ]
Yes. Can't wait to try it out.
 12%  [ 1 ]
Hail No. Don't even bother
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

So, I was trying to think of a program that would change the phase of cemetech (very small of course), and I just thought of the best thing ever (not really, but over-exaggerating it to make it sound cool).

It is a ti-basic walk-through, where the user downloads the program, and it walks them through TI-BASIC programming, and it is going to tell the user what to press, and how each command works together to make very cool programs.

I am going to start small, of course, such as a newbie downloading the program, and it will tell them what to do to make a guessing game, or a rock-paper-scissors game.

I should be able to have enough down time within the next two weeks to upload an alpha or beta version of this programming-teaching program.

Let me know what you think of in the comments below.

Thanks for your input! (and if you have any ideas, also say so.)
I think you should stop picking up so many projects at once. Razz

Otherwise, I think this is a pretty good idea! Not exactly sure how you would get that working though..
NoaxPrime wrote:
I think you should stop picking up so many projects at once. Razz

Otherwise, I think this is a pretty good idea! Not exactly sure how you would get that working though..

I am only working on 1 project right now. This would be my second.

And if the poll is in my favor, I will get it working. I already have some of the code figured out.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours