» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
More film pictures using the same lens that I've always used on my film camera. Very Happy

Went on a hike, using an iPhone 7.

Those are beautiful! Very Happy
Architecture is always a fascinating thing to photograph, I love that building Roger.

That's a great view, John. What's it like to hike in snow? I guess it depends on the depth of the snow, with shallow snow like this probably not being very difficult to walk through.
Alex wrote:
Architecture is always a fascinating thing to photograph, I love that building Roger.

I agree and thanks! Very Happy

The first one is the Bachman–Wilson House by Frank Lloyd Wright and the second is Thorncrown Chapel by Fay Jones. Both pictures are from my recent trip to Arkansas. Smile
Alex wrote:
That's a great view, John. What's it like to hike in snow? I guess it depends on the depth of the snow, with shallow snow like this probably not being very difficult to walk through.

It wasn't too bad, actually. There was about four feet of snow, but it was packed down enough that we didn't sink. My feet were quite wet though.

Edit: The little sticks sticking out of the snow are the tops of small trees. Razz

Edit: Bugs!

I am by no means an accomplished photographer, but I figured I would post a few of my better pics here:

Cute kitty
Those are beautiful pictures both of you! Very Happy

What equipment did you use?
Wow. It is really nice that you could get a shot that close. Did you zoom in a lot, or were the animals just not scared of you?
Most of my animal ones were taken through a window, and I'm using a Nikon CoolPix S9050.
calclover2514 wrote:
Most of my animal ones were taken through a window, and I'm using a Nikon CoolPix S9050.

Awesome! How advanced would you say that is? I'm not well versed in Nikon's CoolPix lineup. Smile
So many pictures! I love it.

I love the trio of white flowers, calclover. That wood pecker, eating upside down, looks familiar. I think I've spotted them in California.But I'm also unsure if that is a wood pecker?
John, that Painted Lady butterfly is gorgeous!

I'll be sharing soon, I just need to upload some photos to flickr. I finally have some time this weekend to just sit down and catch up on boring things. Haha. I've been editing, just not uploading.
Funny story with this photo. I filled up my card pretty quick as I didn't delete any photos from a previous outing. I told myself "I'll format the card and stop it around half way". My friend said that was a bad idea, but I informed him I've done it successfully before.

Well...

So, I didn't take any photos the rest of the morning after that. Got home and restored the card. Hence the funny name.

Later in the day I realized my mistake, I was thinking of the "Delete All Photos On Card" option in the camera menu. Of which, I can cancel.

Canon-Canon EOS 6D-5472x3648-000397.jpg by Alex Glanville, on Flickr

We probably stood on the side of the road shooting these birds for 15 minutes. They just kept flying about and darting under the roadway/bridge. Eventually these two perched.

IMG_8407.jpg by Alex Glanville, on Flickr

This guy would pull the fuzzy stuff out and let it catch the wind, then grab the seed or whatever was inside the flower.

IMG_8464.jpg by Alex Glanville, on Flickr
I thought this tree looked cool while I was on the bus

And here's a photo some hexa-penta prism thingy I folded over a weekend
Whoa, that hexa-penta prism looks needlessly complex. I love that you used different colors.
Alex wrote:
Whoa, that hexa-penta prism looks needlessly complex. I love that you used different colors.

It was but it was satisfying to complete it. The units were simple to make, but putting each prism together and getting them to all to interlock was a new level of difficult.
I love making things like that! I have several "five intersecting tetrahedra" things. And I have a book about making loads of other ones, some so crazy that I could never make them
Some buddies saw this contraption on reddit and had to make it for our Summer BBQ.

Drink Puppet by Alex Glanville, on Flickr
I just got a Polaroid Spectra. I'll post some of the pictures once I finish the film cassette and find the best way to scan them in. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 38 of 44
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours