According to my extensive data collection, today is _iPhoenix_'s birthday! I wish I had an amazing program that displays "Happy birthday _iPhoenix_" in some unique way, but I've been tied up in my CC22 entry, which _iPhoenix_ is also hosting! He has a lot of hats, and I hope to see more contests hosted by _iPhoenix_ in the future. Smile

Happy Birthday _iPhoenix_! Very Happy
And may you have many more.

Code:

var s c exclaim
li ":!: "
lo exclaim
li "Happy "
lbl-main
lg s
ladd s
inc c
skip c > 32
li lbl-main
lret
end
lo s
li exclaim
ladd exclaim
ladd exclaim
ladd s
ladd "Birthday _iPhoenix_!"
ladd exclaim
ladd exclaim
ladd exclaim
lo s
print s

Cool FLIO Birthday program FTW!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Happy birthday, iPhoenix! Very Happy

Code:
:Lbl RPT
:Disp "Happy Birthday"
:Disp "_iPhoenix_!"
:Goto RPT
Happy birthday Smile Hope you have a nice day!
Merry birthday!

I think I might keep this template around for future occasions. Happy birthday.
Happy B Day _iPhoenix_!!! Very Happy

Hope it's the best!
Have a happy birth anniversary.
Happy birthday!
Since we're all making programs that display Happy Birthday, lemme take a shot...

Code:

Begin
SetTextScale(1,2
SetTextFGColor(255
SetTextBGColor(0
PrintStringXY("Happy Birthday, _iPhoenix_!",5,20
Repeat K!=0
getKey->K
End
det(1 //or whichever is end...
No hexcodes yet?

I can fix that...

Code:
Asm84CEPrgm
CD1C0802
2196A8D1
CDC00702
CDF00702
FDCB00AE
C9
5F6950686F656E69785F

Happy birthday, _iPhoenix_!
Thanks for the programs and well wishes everyone! I had fun trying them to see their output.
This is the part when I instinctively don my PotM hat and write reviews for all the programs here.

I ran beck's program despite warnings from him that the total output would be like 4 gigabytes, if I recall correctly. Needless to say, I aborted quickly Razz Very nice language, and I hope to see where FLIO goes.

RogerWilco's short but sweet program is just that! He should be using a While(6+true), @Battlesquid, our resident javascript "genius"? hehe loop for that task, though.

I had a hearty laugh upon first looking at command's program- I absolutely love the ingenuity of jsf*. Easily one of my favorite "esolang"s quotes because not its own esolang, it's normal javascript that only uses 5 different characters, !+-[](). of all time.

I also laughed when seeing SM84CE's comment, reminds me of a time on HCWP over a year ago when I opened up ICE on my screencasted CEmu and womp and PT_ were practically shouting at me to type det(0), the graphics begin command, for a full five minutes. Good times :D

kg583's program looks pretty cool, love the idea of getting a flashing border like that, very creative and clever implementation. I clearly need to step up my text-animation game.

calclover's assembly program is pretty sweet- very nice looking. I should also step up my assembly game- my exiting of programs isn't quite as gentle as his. Loved it.
Happy belated birthday _iPhoenix_!
It's been a year since CC22 already? Unbelievable. I hope this last year has been a good one, and I hope the upcoming year is even better. Happy birthday _iPhoenix_!
Happy birthday

Code:

#!/bin/bash
while true;do echo "Happy birthday";sleep 1;done
Happy birthday! 🍰
Happy birthday! 🎂
it's in a github gist due to character limit
https://gist.github.com/Izder456/a782b035ffac316734035f3c455b298b

run this in nodejs

it console.log's "Happy bday!"

Happy birthday iPheonix!

Note : It's written in JSF***
Happy birthday! Very Happy
Ooh, it's your birthday?! Happy birthday!
I'm gonna do something special for you today. Maybe like a little game or something for your 8x.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours