I don't really know Javascript, despite it being the first programming language I started learning.

Regardless, I started a website in the hopes that I could learn more about HTML5.
You can find it here and the source here.

Current projects:

1. PLATFORM in javascript
  2. AppVar specs
That's cool, I encourage you to keep learning javascript! It can be pretty fun if you really give it a go. What are you planning on doing with PLATFORM? There's nothing on the page. Are you wanting to make a really cool game out of it or is it just kind of your testing ground? Anyways, can't wait to see what you make!
Michael2_3B wrote:
That's cool, I encourage you to keep learning javascript! It can be pretty fun if you really give it a go. What are you planning on doing with PLATFORM? There's nothing on the page. Are you wanting to make a really cool game out of it or is it just kind of your testing ground? Anyways, can't wait to see what you make!

It's supposed to be a recreation of PLATFORM (unreleased) which is supposed to introduce elements not present in the original, like scrolling, enemies, and sound.
I didn't post here in a while, so here's what I did:

Added a webpage that allows you to conveniently download "ti84pce.inc" for use in eZ80 programming (useless, but still).
PLATFORM is still not a game. Just a clickable demo.
Added a favicon for the website.
That's about it.
It's been a while, hasn't it?
I took a look at Merthsoft's specification for .8xv files, and I noticed that the information for AppVars seemed to be a little less than complete. As such (with some of calc84maniac's help), I completed the specification for .8xv files containaing appvars here! https://zexxerd.github.io/projects/appvar.html
Nice! This looks very helpful (particularly the table that explains how everything is laid out), and is something that I've been curious about for potentially creating .8xvs off of my calculator.

The color scheme of that page could use some work, though...maybe a nice basic black text on white background with shades of gray for the table headers and other highlights?
epsilon5 wrote:
The color scheme of that page could use some work, though...maybe a nice basic black text on white background with shades of gray for the table headers and other highlights?

I believe the developer of that page has protanopia.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
epsilon5 wrote:

I believe the developer of that page has protanopia.

I don't.
Looks like you changed it--the new color scheme looks quite a lot better.
epsilon5 wrote:
Looks like you changed it--the new color scheme looks quite a lot better.

Thanks! I did the first color scheme back in 9th(?) grade, which is probably why it looked like blue soup.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours