*add enemies
-enemy health

-enemy motion
-enemy/player interactions
*add player stats menu
& health bar
*Add health jars

*add an actual map
*add story and actual gameplay (design dungeons and puzzles)

Most of the important things are done, I just need to fix the customization menu, because it is visually broken...
This is looking amazing! Incredible progress for just a short time span of 2 weeks
Michael2_3B wrote:
This is looking amazing! Incredible progress for just a short time span of 2 weeks

Thank you!!! <3

TODO:
*finish implementing saving to an appvar
*add enemies
-enemy health

-enemy motion
-enemy/player interactions
*add player stats menu & health bar
*Add health jars

*add an actual map
*add story and actual gameplay (design dungeons and puzzles)

Most of the important things are done, I just need to fix the customization menu, because it is visually broken...

Yay, RUUUPPEEEESSSS

EDIT:
I am going to add a menu for buying damage multipliers with collected rupees
LOVING the speed man!

Also it appears your money variable overflowed when it grew past 255 (8-bits), are you able to make it a larger data type?

Just make sure you don't try to add too much stuff before the contest deadline - ensure you get your entry in!
Eh, you might want to make them a bit smaller and make it so you don't need to stab them first.
tr1p1ea wrote:
LOVING the speed man!

Also it appears your money variable overflowed when it grew past 255 (8-bits), are you able to make it a larger data type?

Just make sure you don't try to add too much stuff before the contest deadline - ensure you get your entry in!

Yeah, my variable overflowed in that screenshot, but I fixed it

NoaxPrime wrote:
Eh, you might want to make them a bit smaller and make it so you don't need to stab them first.

I like the size they are now. If they were any smaller, it would look weird on-calc (at least to me)
And I might make you have to walk over them, but I like the stabbing better
FINAL UPDATE BEFORE SUBMISSION!!!!

I added the store, and purchasing upgrades works great! (the upgrades are iffy, but whatever Razz )

Now I'm gonna submit it
Pieman7373 wrote:
FINAL UPDATE BEFORE SUBMISSION!!!!

I added the store, and purchasing upgrades works great! (the upgrades are iffy, but whatever Razz )

Now I'm gonna submit it

Looks amazing! Best of luck Very Happy
Here is a comprehensive screenshot for the contest stuffs:
This is an awesome game and I'm amazed at how fast you've worked on this! One thing, though, the guy moves way too fast in my opinion.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours