what monsters do you want to see
mythical monsters, Dragons, Cyclops, centaur, ect.
 66%  [ 6 ]
Pokemon, pikachu, charazard, Gyarados (leave requests below)
 33%  [ 3 ]
Real world animals, turtle, bear, rabbit
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

DRAW BATTLES

The game is simple. You have to fight monsters. and to deal damage you have to draw the battle scene. each color is a different attack, some colors increase your attack while others increase the HP of your enemy. For example, a fire attack against a fire monster would increase its HP, where a water attack would deal more damage. your move set gets stronger as the game progresses. if you defeat a fire monster then fire deals more damage.
Well, maybe it could be like that one Google Doodle we had for Halloween a few years back, where you draw shapes that match the enemies, but in your game you could make it so each attack type (shape) also has multiple elements (colors).

Quick edit, I forgot to say this since I voted Pokemon in the poll, but Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon. That's one I'd like in the game. And maybe the "final boss" would be something like Giratina from the creation trio?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours