When I use det(1 to exit graphic screen in ICE, it usually closes like intended, but on one of my programs it does the first pic. And when i press any button it does the second pic. Does anyone know how to fix this? https://imgur.com/a/fyuYLb8
What are you doing when you're exiting the graphics setup? Does the program end immediately, or are some other things happening? Looking at the source code might help.
That happens to me too.
This may be occurring because of subroutines that precede det(1. That function doesn’t end your program, so it keeps running subroutines until it finds a Return token. I think you can fix it by adding a Return.
SomeCoolGuy wrote:
What are you doing when you're exiting the graphics setup? Does the program end immediately, or are some other things happening? Looking at the source code might help.

https://imgur.com/a/euLhycS it ends at det(1

I should mention that the background is a tilemap, using ConvPNG
Can't replicate, need more code.
2D Minecraft CE did that too in the earlier versions. I used det(1) to enter what looked like a VR mode lol.
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
2D Minecraft CE did that too in the earlier versions. I used det(1) to enter what looked like a VR mode 0x5.
Do you know how it was fixed?
James_Rose wrote:
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
2D Minecraft CE did that too in the earlier versions. I used det(1) to enter what looked like a VR mode 0x5.

Unfortunately, no I haven't
James_Rose wrote:

PT_ wrote:

We can't help you unless you give context for the error.
Jeffitus wrote:
James_Rose wrote:

PT_ wrote:

I will submit the entire program once I get have access to a computer
James_Rose wrote:
Jeffitus wrote:
James_Rose wrote:

PT_ wrote:

I will submit the entire program once I get have access to a computer
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M5tymzw8io3FMi6crRT9l_7AVlAjR0BQ/view?usp=sharing
I don't know if it will help but you can try putting a ClrHome command behind the det(1 command if you haven't fixed the problem yet. That's what I do with my programs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours