I am making an android look-alike shell for the TI 84 CE
If anyone wants to see it, I will post a link for the download.

Unfortunately, the source was accidentally deleted, due to a RAM Reset. I have already said the situation in SAX Pop-out.

Please post what you think!
There are a lot of versions of Android and lots of skins/launchers for it. Which will you be modeling yours from? A screenshot would be appreciated!
TheLastMillennial wrote:
There are a lot of versions of Android and lots of skins/launchers for it. Which will you be modeling yours from? A screenshot would be appreciated!

EDIT:
Here's a screenshot... the RAM Reset wasn't supposed to happen...

GUI, BOOT SCREEN, and DROPDOWN MENU:
I would like to see a link to download it, it looks good.
AngryBlackSheep wrote:
I would like to see a link to download it, it looks good.

LINK:
https://github.com/TimmyTurner51/AndroShellCE

BUT WAIT!
- My source was accidentally deleted during a RAM Reset, and I've garbage collected since then.
- I still have an OLD version's source, so I'll have to recode it to meet the screenshot's specifications. That will take a while...
But realistically, it's only around 1000(+) bytes difference between the old and the new.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours