Are there any programs that can read an ebook on the TI-84 Plus CE? I need to have my communist manifesto everywhere I go /s. But is there? I want to read some books.
No.
Nope.
Nuh-uh.

Though you could copy all the text, then run it through Michael's Text to BasicNote converter then send that to your calculator. I think...
De2290 wrote:
Are there any programs that can read an ebook on the TI-84 Plus CE? I need to have my communist manifesto everywhere I go /s. But is there? I want to read some books.

There is, unless you need more than plaintext. This site converts text into a TI-BASIC program that would display the text.
TI-Notes

I was, at one point working on an ebook reader for the CE, supporting text, links, and images; but I never finished.
DISCLAIMER: This program would not likely ever read from an actual ebook file, if that's what you're looking for.
A converter is possible though.
but it is possible to convert from a epub to txt so maybe
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Though you could copy all the text, then run it through Michael's Text to BasicNote converter then send that to your calculator. I think...

Um... not even I would do that, I didn't exactly finish/polish/optimize that converter you know XD

I feel like there are better programs you could run text through

Edit: Actually, my converter is totally broken so... yeah. Can't you send .txt files using Mateos note program though?
Ask and ye shall receive? https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15615
Michael2_3B wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:

Um... not even I would do that, I didn't exactly finish/polish/optimize that converter you know XD

I feel like there are better programs you could run text through

Edit: Actually, my converter is totally broken so... yeah. Can't you send .txt files using Mateos note program though?

Yes, Mateo's editor is an option, but that program is highly outdated.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours