Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Is it going to be released? I would love to have it on my ti 84 ce! Thanks KermMartian for the programs and games you made! They're fun!
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
Is it going to be released? I would love to have it on my ti 84 ce! Thanks KermMartian for the programs and games you made! They're fun!

Sadly... I don't think so. For obvious reasons
Do you people even read?
KermMartian wrote:
De2290 wrote:
Okay, just a heads up for everybody. Doors CE is never going to be released.
Not in the form it was in for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. Otherwise your statement is false.

So something is happening, I just don't know what
I'm just wondering, ...
Whe is Doors CE coming out !!!!!!!!!!
BushBush Saur wrote:
I'm just wondering, ...

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but there's a reason the whole thread has a [Paused] in front of the title. Kerm's development of it is... paused. Ultimately, we have no idea when (or if...) Doors CE9 is coming out. Asking when it's coming out with 10 exclamation points won't make him release it faster. And it makes people look at you weird. Instead, try reading through the rest of the thread where, over and over again, people have asked when it's coming out only to be given this same spiel, when they could have just spent 5 minutes reading.
BushBush Saur wrote:
I'm just wondering, ...

It's going to come out the day it comes out.
BushBush Saur wrote:
I'm just wondering, ...

Tonight.
ReleaseTime+=One_Week

Oh dear...
It will come out when it comes out. It may be 2030.
Maybe any screenshots of the progress would really help so that we know what it will be like...
MateoConLechuga wrote:
BushBush Saur wrote:
I'm just wondering, ...

I think you're lying.

Laughing

Timmy, Doors 9 will look just like Doors 8.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
BushBush Saur wrote:
I'm just wondering, ...

I think you're lying.

0x5

Timmy, Doors 9 will look just like Doors 8.

I know it ill look like that, but I mean screenshots of bug fixes or something of that matter
Think about the last time you saw KermM post in this thread. And look there's even a [Paused] tag. I think that means its on hold right now.
In the first page of this thread (or somewhere in the beginning) is a sneak peak at it. Go look at that if you need eye candy.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 26 of 26
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours