I found this awesome thing on the internet, and I figured you guys would get a kick out of it! Here is a topic about wabbitds specifically

As soon as I get home today, I'm going to test it out, and also see if it supports the 84 or CSE!
While we're at it, let's link to Jim E's original post on MaxCoderz (it occurs to me that some of you youngsters might not know Jim E or MaxCoderz, which is very sad indeed. Let us know what you discover! I'm fairly confident that it supports up to the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, which I think was the maximum you could run with WabbitEmu in 2007.
KermMartian wrote:
I'm fairly confident that it supports up to the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, which I think was the maximum you could run with WabbitEmu in 2007.

I tried to use my 84+ rom, but it wouldn't even recognize it.
Other than that, it works great!

I might try to load the 84 rom again though
I recall the DS version being very out of date, based on past rumors, but I don't know if it's true. Nonetheless, this brings back memories from the early days of the WabbitEmu project.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours