Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
OK, I found the SOMEFONT app variable, but how would I edit (and what values should I edit) to customize the font?
Is there any new updates? I noticed on my CE, the copy, cut, and paste functions do not work even with a RAM reset.
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
Is there any new updates? I noticed on my CE, the copy, cut, and paste functions do not work even with a RAM reset.

They don't work yet.
Neither does goto label nor HUB menu.
I went to the recall menu, and it copied the entire working Cesium installer to my program, and when I tried to open my program, it worked as the Cesium installer, can this be fixed? Also, can you add string recalling?
I was testing this out and I scrolled up with alpha activated a few times and the editor froze.

I found out how I can reproduce this bug now. Enter the editor in a program, go to the bottom, spam "Alpha + Up" repeatedly and then it's frozen. This was on the latest "private" beta 16 by the way.
slimeenergy wrote:
I was testing this out and I scrolled up with alpha activated a few times and the editor froze.

I found out how I can reproduce this bug now. Enter the editor in a program, go to the bottom, spam "Alpha + Up" repeatedly and then it's frozen. This was on the latest "private" beta 16 by the way.

Yeah this bug is one of the few reasons why I don't use KryEdit that much, I even reported this bug way back in August. Even if nothing new gets added, I hope that at least this bug get fixed.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
slimeenergy wrote:
I was testing this out and I scrolled up with alpha activated a few times and the editor froze.

I found out how I can reproduce this bug now. Enter the editor in a program, go to the bottom, spam "Alpha + Up" repeatedly and then it's frozen. This was on the latest "private" beta 16 by the way.

Yeah this bug is one of the few reasons why I don't use KryEdit that much, I even reported this bug way back in August. Even if nothing new gets added, I hope that at least this bug get fixed.


Yea, a lot of effort was put into this program, it would be too bad if one bug ruined it all. Hopefully this project gets revived (from what I see the last update was a few months ago) or fixed like you said. Sad
Just goto bottom instead of lower-alpha scrolling down. Going to labels freezes, and accessing any of the Y-Vars/Hub Menu does not result in what you want.

Side Note: Hub menu is missing "Rover RV"
I don't know if I'm being dense but I can't find a download link for this project - can anyone help please?
Zaphod_Beeblebrox wrote:
I don't know if I'm being dense but I can't find a download link for this project - can anyone help please?


KryptonicDragon wrote:

Hey, release time!
Sorry it's a bit late, had to stay up early in the morning to fix a few bugs.
EDIT: New version: Beta 16:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b28WnAZQm4R6BTHyKlUxz5YuOLhD-Ipb

I didn't have enough time to fully bug-test, but that's what a beta is for, so here, enjoy beta version 13!
[OLD VERSION]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mbwfgMfxN0Zk1z-Hc9BirocMvrbMfucb

Report bugs, and give suggestions here in the thread, please!
Is there any new updates? I noticed that when pressing [alpha] and up to scroll up faster freezes the calc.
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
Is there any new updates? I noticed that when pressing [alpha] and up to scroll up faster freezes the calc.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
slimeenergy wrote:
I was testing this out and I scrolled up with alpha activated a few times and the editor froze.

I found out how I can reproduce this bug now. Enter the editor in a program, go to the bottom, spam "Alpha + Up" repeatedly and then it's frozen. This was on the latest "private" beta 16 by the way.

...I even reported this bug way back in August. Even if nothing new gets added, I hope that at least this bug get fixed.

No, KryptonicDragon has quit this project for a while. He'll probably get back to it when Doors 9 is released. (Which means in a decade or so)
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 8 of 8
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement