Where can I get a comprehensive manual for this seemingly powerful and diverse calculator?

I have the Getting Started with the TI-Nsipre Handheld manual (eng/fr) but it does not teach me/tell me how to use the features like the "Amortization table" or how to enter data into the matrix reduced row eschelon form after I select it from menu...

Will I need a TI engineering degree to use every function....
I hope to learn at least 75% of these powerful machines capabilities... Your life may someday depend on me knowing how to use this.

PS, 35 years ago I would write programs on a Commodore 64 PET in long hand basic, for fun. My 'programs' were saved to a magnetic cassette tape deck... now I don't spend so much of my time on such folly. I build stuff. I am a fabricator and an inventor.
Have you tried doing a Google search. There are loads of manuals for the TI Nspire. Just select the ones that are for your particular calculator.

There is also a TI-Nspire for Dummies book that can be downloaded. The book is 387 pages, so that should contain a lot of what you’re looking for.
Thanks for the suggestion dave1707.
I did make a purchase from TI (rechargeable battery for $5) and an email confirmation had this link to the TI knowledge base:

https://education.ti.com/go/kbase

I have found the "for dummies" books to be tedious, more than watching Sal Khan for a quick tip and he wants to beat the subject to death. But I'll check it out. Thanks.

Cheers!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours