80%  [ 24 ]
TI Nspire CX / CX CAS
 13%  [ 4 ]
HP Prime / G2
 3%  [ 1 ]
Casio Prizm
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

I'm pretty new to cemetech, and I want to see what everyone's favorite calculator is. The options below are just some favorites from the Back To School Graphing Calculator Guide. If anyone has a favorite not on the poll, please select other, and write which one you like best in the topic. Graphing Calculator Good Idea

EDIT: Sorry, the website forgot to put other. Just type your favorite in a text box.
(I love the CE.) You forgot to put a lot of the popular z80 calculators on the poll.
Examples: TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, and TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.

The z80 calculators are very popular.
The TI 84+ CE is the best calculator. Anyone who disagrees can bite me.
MateoConLechuga wrote:

My words exactly.
The TI 84 pce is faster, lighter, and more capable than most of TI's other calculators.
And yet it could still be improved upon.

So is it best or favourite?

The monochrome calcs are my favourite, but the CE is the best Smile.
If I have to choose from the list Nspire CX is clearly the best one from the list so...

Although it pains me to no end, I will have to leave my teeth mark on two fine Cemetech users MateoConLechuga and Legoman314.
I have a soft spot for the TI-83(+) and TI-84+ monochrome calcs, probably just because of all the memories. But these days, the CE would be my choice.
My favorite is the TI-83 Plus Silver Edition:
  1. The programmability and ubiquity of the TI-83 Plus series.
  2. The crystal timers and turbo-able CPU of the TI-84 Plus series.
  3. The nifty translucent case.
  4. The hackability and extra space for hardware mods of the TI-83 Plus body.
KermMartian wrote:
My favorite is the TI-83 Plus Silver Edition:
  1. The programmability and ubiquity of the TI-83 Plus series.
  2. The crystal timers and turbo-able CPU of the TI-84 Plus series.
  3. The nifty translucent case.
  4. The hackability and extra space for hardware mods of the TI-83 Plus body.

Mine died sadly Sad
MateoConLechuga wrote:

I shall bite you.
The CE is the best because of the color screen, but the 84+ and 83+ are very close behind simply because of how many cool and classic games there are available for it.
I'm gonna be honest, I really enjoy the TI-Voyager. I still use my CE for most stuff, but the 68k basic rocks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours