Hello everyone.

This is a bit of side-project update, given that the majority of you are probably more interested in Skyrim CE (or just don't care at all). Nonetheless, I'd like to let you all know that the TI Number Theory (TINT) package I finished a few months ago now has a GitHub repository. I'm fairly new to using GitHub but I thought it'd be important to learn it eventually, and given that TINT this is a more "technical" package it seemed the most appropriate choice to upload. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions feel me to PM me.

I have an implementation of modular exponentiation that is a lot faster, but it destroys theta and K. Is that acceptable?
Xeda112358 wrote:
I have an implementation of modular exponentiation that is a lot faster, but it destroys theta and K. Is that acceptable?

I'd be happy to add it as an alternate routine; I'm sure it would be rather useful for situation where you don't need to keep those vars around.
or if you really needed them, you could back them up to a list, but that's generally un-needed.
This sounds cool, I generally use subprograms for cleanup. What exactly can be done with these, could you give some examples of usage?
SM84CE wrote:
or if you really needed them, you could back them up to a list, but that's generally un-needed.
This sounds cool, I generally use subprograms for cleanup. What exactly can be done with these, could you give some examples of usage?

Not gonna lie, I haven't worked to make many example programs for this package (which I probably should). Here are a few quick scripts though:
Check if a number N is quasiperfect (none are known to exist):

Code:
:prgmθNTN
:S=2N+1

Compute the LCM of the primitive roots modulo N (in Ans):

Code:
:prgmθNTN
:prgmθNTRL
:prgmθNTLCM

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours