how do i get the ti nspire cx cas out of test mode without another calc can i do it with a computer? :? θ
I don't own that calculator, but you can get the TI-84+CE-T out of test mode by transfering any file to it from either another calculator or your computer, so maybe. :/
rockhouser wrote:
how do i get the ti nspire cx cas out of test mode without another calc can i do it with a computer? Confused θ

https://education.ti.com/en-gb/product-resources/ti-nspire-cx-handheld---press-to-test
Straight from TI themselves:

To disable Press-to-Test mode through a computer:
If you choose to disable Press-to-Test mode through a computer, you must have TI-Nspire™ Computer Link software installed on your system. After installing TI-Nspire™ Computer Link:

Create a folder on your computer called “Press-to-Test”
In that folder, place an empty tns document called “Exit Test Mode”. This file is the only file that should be in that folder. Note: folder and file names are case-sensitive
Send this file to your connected device and you will exit Press-to-Test mode

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours