I had never watched The Regular Show, but in my random Interneting, I ran across this synthesizer battle scene from s07e23 of that show ("Gary's Synthesizer", clip at right below). It stuck in my head, and I found a wide variety of different renditions and remixes on Youtube. It also seemed like a perfect candidate for a mobileTunes 3 song, so I have lovingly sequenced it as a 2-minute-long mobileTunes 3 song taking full advantage of (and occasionally bursting the bounds of) the four audio channels the player supports. Enjoy!

Download
[mobileTunes 3] Regular Show Gary vs David Synthesizer Duel

This is great! I love mobileTunes so much; it is probably my single favorite 83+/84+ program. And this song sounds nice.
KermMartian wrote:
I had never watched The Regular Show

Aw man.

Anyway, this is pretty nifty! Very Happy So when are we getting a usb-driven mobiletunes3 for the CE?
CalebHansberry wrote:
This is great! I love mobileTunes so much; it is probably my single favorite 83+/84+ program. And this song sounds nice.
Thank you!

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Anyway, this is pretty nifty! Very Happy So when are we getting a usb-driven mobiletunes3 for the CE?
Thanks! jacobly keeps teasing me with information that suggests we may be able to independently drive the USB lines for bitbanging. If so, I absolutely will take the mobileTunes 3 CSE that we started and port it to the CE.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours