I got eight games on my calc (ti 84 plus ce), which all have been working quite nicely. All of a sudden, when I try downloading one more game (which ends up not working), the rest of the games stop working. It just says ERROR: MEMORY, which it NEVER said before. I tried deleting the games and downloading them again, only to find that they STILL don't work. How can I make them work again?
You have run out of space because you have too many games. Rather than deleting them, place them in the archive. You will still be able to run them.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
You have run out of space because you have too many games. Rather than deleting them, place them in the archive. You will still be able to run them.

How do I place them in the archive?
I suggest you check out this video, it addresses most errors you can encounter when trying to run/ send a file to your calculator. There's a bunch of timestamps in the description so you can quickly find your error. Archiving starts at 5:58
MateoConLechuga wrote:

I found out how to archive them using the video link TheLastMillennial sent, and i did archive them, but the games still don't work, and the screen just says ERROR: ARCHIVED
Like the video said, the game you want to run must be in the RAM if you want to run it. If you want to run Archived programs you need to update your calculator.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours