Hello,

I am currently in the process of liquidating my reasonably large collection of fully working TI-84+ calculators.
The calculators are used and show signs of use, but they are fully working.
I have acquired them during the years and have moved on, so they have to go.
At this point, I have got three left (there used to be around 8-9) that I would like to find a new owner for.
Since I am not planning to sell them right here (since I doubt Cemetech admins would be too happy about it), feel free to write me an email at ti84@bmuessig.eu to discuss further details.
Regarding price, I would be asking 35EUR per unit including EU-wide DHL shipping (9EUR).

Thanks!
I'm sad to hear that; does that mean you're also not going to be pursuing your projects with making a custom TI-84 Plus PCB in the future either? Sad
KermMartian wrote:
I'm sad to hear that; does that mean you're also not going to be pursuing your projects with making a custom TI-84 Plus PCB in the future either? Sad

Glad to see you again, Kerm!

I am not planning to cancel that project at this point.
Someone else asked for my board design and got some made.
It will be interesting to see how they turn out.

For the calculators offered here, they are the working ones that remain. I have enough empty shells by now to do a couple of the custom TI84+.
Quote:
May I get/purchase one of those from you? Smile Thanks for the clarifications, and I'm glad to hear that that project isn't cancelled.
KermMartian wrote:
Quote:
May I get/purchase one of those from you? Smile

Absolutely! I can offer you two options:
1st: I will finish the board design and order the first run for us
2nd: I will just send you the board design files for free

Cheers,
Benedikt

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours