Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.

How excited are you for this project???
SUPER EXCITED!!
 16%  [ 9 ]
SUPER FRUITY EXCITED!!
 41%  [ 23 ]
All of the above
 41%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 55

Looks great! Are you using the rotatesprite routines in the lib or just have more frames per fruit now? Either way it is very smooth and looks speedy enough.

Agree with Mateo as it doesn't look like there is any frame timing implemented yet, this should help with speed consistency.

Would be good to see an extended screenshot that goes for a bit longer too. Great job!
I enjoyed the version for the monochrome calcs alot. This will be very cool to see completed. Keep up the great work!
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Looking awesome; the rotation is near perfect. Smile

I would suggest setting up a frame timer using one of the hardware timers. This way you can either check if it has expired or wait for it to; that way you don't get the speed issues.

That sounds good, but could you elaborate in a bit simpler terms?

tr1p1ea wrote:
Looks great! Are you using the rotatesprite routines in the lib or just have more frames per fruit now? Either way it is very smooth and looks speedy enough.

Agree with Mateo as it doesn't look like there is any frame timing implemented yet, this should help with speed consistency.

Would be good to see an extended screenshot that goes for a bit longer too. Great job!

Again, I need a bit of an explanation of frame timing, or I will try to look it up when I get home.

I am only using the rotatesprite function as of now. No additional sprites yet. But Iím hoping to add more, to have more of a 3d rotation effect if possible.
@Michael2_3B, What is the progress, I saw this forum a while ago, but there have not been any new posts, keep up the great work Good Idea Smile TI-84+ CE
JonnyJJ24 wrote:
@Michael2_3B, What is the progress, I saw this forum a while ago, but there have not been any new posts, keep up the great work Good Idea Smile TI-84+ CE

Unfortunately there has been absolutely no progress on this, as life has been quite busy this school year. As you can see I've paused development and updated the title of the thread.

When I do get some time, I might try to continue development with the start menu before working on the gameplay again.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours