Hi Rock,

I suggest you go to the TI Basic Dev Starter Kit Website to start learning TI Basic. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask on this thread, or any thread, and I and other people will try our hardests to answer them.
how long do you think will this take
I want to know TI-Baisic inside and out so yea
It will "take" anywhere from a few weeks to a few years; the sooner you're satisfied that you've learned enough (whatever that means), the quicker it'll be. Not the greatest metric, really, and reminiscent of stressing quantity of practice over quality of learning. How long it will take should be beside the point, in my opinion.
i also have another question unrelated to this how do i become a cemetech expert boi
rockhouser wrote:
i also have another question unrelated to this how do i become a cemetech expert boi

Stick around a while, make a few hundred quality posts, contribute to and interact with the community.
rockhouser wrote:

And not make posts like that. Razz
You have to be an expert to be labeled as an expert. I mean, self-explanatory, I hope.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours