does anybody have the coding to games that I can copy for the ti84 + CE it just gives me somethig to do when im board in class

Or ill take things to put in Y= somethig 3D would be cool
You can download games from the archives.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but if you are manually copying the code to your calc by punching it in, you should probably try ti-connect CE to transfer the programs.
You can't graph in 3D on the CE for now (unless Kerm has been hiding things from me Laughing )
Maybe you should pay attention in class so you can learn how to spell properly.
i dont want to tranfer the code with ti connect CE I want to type it in ( And why the hell would i punch my calc CALCULATOR LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!)
If you do not want to transfer, the games you can add are limited severely. Essentially, any game for the CE cannot be type in between size and the chance that you make a mistake.
Is there anything inherently preventing you from linking your calculator to a computer with a USB cable and transferring programs that way?

If you want something to do in class, besides your class-work of course, you could try learning some BASIC so you can make your own programs/games/utilities/etc?
I can tranfer games no problem i have lots of them but copying the code is just more fun and you get to build your own game but learnig baisic isnt a bad idea ive been considering learning it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours