I made this package and is very useful for me. Recently share in Omnimaga ( http://ourl.ca/3752 )

Basically is an offline or online (if you host) IDE made with HTML, CSS and JavaScript for, guess what, HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Imagined that? I did.
It features a kind of JavaScript console, incomplete RegExp Studio and a nice instant HTML, CSS and JS editor to see the changes right away.

So here is the link too: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/1549...-alpha-zip.html

Disclaimer:
Don't look too much to some comments on source code, you might not understand. :hmpf:
There are bugs, somewhere. If you find some let me know. And help me correcting them.

How to use:
Open with a web browser (with preference of Firefox) and start using basically...
You can learn from the source code some nice HTML and JS stuff.

Future:
Finish it.
Correct all bugs.
Cross browser. (IE is always a headache)
Add more useful routines and features. (variable watching in JS, etc.)

Share your improvements and opinions.
Uh, why? Sounds an awful lot like opening an html document in firefox with firebug, only no where near as complete or useful.
Regardless of whether its useful or complete, it's always nice to write something of your own. Whether inspired by someone else's successful project or not, it helps to write one by yourself to understand how it works and gain the experience (no matter the out come). Hands on experience. Peer critique is always a nice edition to this as well.

Galandros: I downloaded it early today but still haven't gotten the chance to give it a test run just yet. I'll let you know what I think of it and possibly suggest some things you can try to improve on.
I definitely agree with all of Swivelgames' points except for the part where he mistypes "addition" as "edition". I've reinvented the wheel many times for the sake of experience and programming practice, and I thoroughly support the idea. Nevertheless, spending countless months reinventing said wheel without making it more aerodynamic or sleek would be a bit of a waste of one's time and talent, in my humble opinino.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Uh, why? Sounds an awful lot like opening an html document in firefox with firebug, only no where near as complete or useful.

I had to do them myself before even discovering better and more complete utilities. I searched for them but only found later by coincidence...
I know of firebug and all others tools. They definitely are better but they are also a bit bloated in my opinion.

This is a little different from firebug. For example, you can edit html and css and automatically see results. Save the work is not a great issue. This is specially helpful when you are starting.

swivelgames wrote:
Regardless of whether its useful or complete, it's always nice to write something of your own. Whether inspired by someone else's successful project or not, it helps to write one by yourself to understand how it works and gain the experience (no matter the out come). Hands on experience. Peer critique is always a nice edition to this as well.

Galandros: I downloaded it early today but still haven't gotten the chance to give it a test run just yet. I'll let you know what I think of it and possibly suggest some things you can try to improve on.

I do learned a lot from this while having somewhat fun time spent. A lot more than doing other kind of works, I think. So it was good.

Although simple and not polished they sped up my web development. Wink It was fun looking in references and thinking in a way to do this...

Improvements would be very appreciated. The work is simple, not polished and unfinished...

---

Still I want to fix the bugs. And I hope I can count with your help.

Let's excite this a little bit:
- I want to extend this utilities to something really great in php. It will be an online suite to edit and save/download HTML, CSS and JavaScript work. Like sourcecoder...
This utilities aren't meant to be super complete just KISS.

I now have a excuse to learn and practise php. *asks heaven for an holiday for Christmas*

Oh, and I haven't even try to search for something similar to this idea. It was suggested by Eeems and TsukasaZX in Omnimaga but still a great idea to implement. They will definitely receive credit.
I would be glad too if you discovered some.

EDIT: massive edits...
PS: at least I got some attention about this...
watson14 wrote:
I like the site! I think it's colorful and appealing to the target audience. I'd maybe say that the large amount of text threw me a little; perhaps it could be broken down a little more? Hope this helps!
web design silicon valley
Thanks!

comic: removed link in quote.

What, this doesn't support nofollow? rotflcopter.
Locking this topic because it's a spam magnet.