I am in the process of creating my own website, from scratch, that I'm really starting to like!

You can find it here: http://michael2-3b.github.io

Suggestions and comments welcome. Some of the tabs are empty, may be removed, or may be updated later. Recently I've put some good work into the "Calculator Projects" and "Photography" tab.
Good start structure.
After it depends on what you want to do with yourwebsite, and for what users profile.
And what level of tracking you want to include for statisticss.
(ex:user stay on wich page, how many time,...)
If you want to create a community you maybe have to think about login, private space,...
Dear Friend wrote:
Good start structure.
After it depends on what you want to do with yourwebsite, and for what users profile.
And what level of tracking you want to include for statisticss.
(ex:user stay on wich page, how many time,...)
If you want to create a community you maybe have to think about login, private space,...

Almost all of this is impossible without a backend, and GitHub hosting doesn't provide that. This is also pretty far beyond the scope of his website, too Smile

To prevent your website from looking ancient (let's be fair, it still looks better than a lot of my stuff, and a million times better than my first site), here are some good next steps you might want to look into.

• Fonts (I use google fonts, it's super easy, looks awesome, and free)
  • Centering divs
  • Making your navbar more than just some links, maybe add some extra styling to spice things up?
  • font-weight CSS rule.

I don't know what more I can say, it's looking pretty cool and is pretty functional, so yeah!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours