» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
I bet its the Oracle games

Calc, could you support custom palettes sooner or later? Pastel Mix Master race! Razz
OoT has the same cutscene at the start, which is also on N64 and thus basically impossible.

There is Link's Awakening for the GB however.

I like the idea of custom palettes - I also like the idea of having them embedded in the header so people can share their headers (sans ROM). But realistically just allowing a custom palette in-game would suffice.
It's the Oracle games. For some reason I think I remember it being shown off on the emulator, but correct me if I'm wrong.
xMarminq_ wrote:
It's the Oracle games. For some reason I think I remember it being shown off on the emulator, but correct me if I'm wrong.

That was on the TI-Nspire emulator, which does support GBC.

I have a ton of stuff left to do for TI-Boy, and first on my list is improving the original Game Boy emulation (in accuracy, stability, and speed). Any improvements I make to the core functionality now will definitely help the transition to GBC if that ever happens. Just keep in mind that working on this project will still be a slow burn as it always has been.
Thanks for news! Very Happy

I await for an update for however long it may take. Take your time!
I just got this calculator and the first thing I did was come here. Not disappointed at all!
For games with both GB and GBC support could it be possible to display all the colors the GBC can?
is there a way to get the github repo???
There is indeed a way to get to the public github repo Razz

https://github.com/calc84maniac/tiboyce
Nintendo recently became extremely aggro towards ROM websites across the nation. Sites such as Emuparadise, Romsmania, Romhustler, and others have all removed their ROMs from their sites or shut down their sites completely. This is due to the Nintendo Switch retro library being released, holding many retro games from previous consoles. Unfortunately, it seems that getting games for the Ti-Boy has become extremely difficult or near impossible unless you risk the safety of your computer to download random ROMs, which would be impractical.
Or, ya know, get ROMs legally by copying them off of cartridges you legally own and then not transferring them to anyone.
xMarminq_ wrote:
For games with both GB and GBC support could it be possible to display all the colors the GBC can?

Not without full GBC emulation implemented. I do want to do that eventually, but I have other priorities currently (as mentioned in an earlier post).

It may be possible for limited Super Game Boy support to happen first, which doesn't require quite as much extra logic on top of Game Boy but implements some nice colorization in certain games.
calc84maniac wrote:
It may be possible for limited Super Game Boy support to happen first, which doesn't require quite as much extra logic on top of Game Boy but implements some nice colorization in certain games.

Space Invaders?

* JWinslow23 runs
JWinslow23 wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:

Space Invaders?

* JWinslow23 runs

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie. Because without Super Gameboy colorization, it would just be grey ranger, grey ranger, grey ranger, grey ranger, grey ranger, and grey ranger. My favorite is grey ranger.
JWinslow23 wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:

Space Invaders?

* JWinslow23 runs

Ha ha... that's why I said limited.
I really do hope for gbc. Pokemon Crystal is my fav game Smile
I just downloaded Pokemon Gold(It works on plain gameboy) The emulation speed wasn't perfect, but it was fine. Will the emulation speed increase if a gbc emulator is released or is this as good as it gets?
I just love how people are just exposing themselves illegally procuring ROMs. Evil or Very Mad
frankxiao wrote:
I just downloaded Pokemon Gold(It works on plain gameboy) The emulation speed wasn't perfect, but it was fine. Will the emulation speed increase if a gbc emulator is released or is this as good as it gets?

There's definitely room for improvement. I plan to work on performance issues well before starting on GBC (because GBC would just make any current performance issues that much worse thanks to its doubled processor speed).
Around when would a gbc emulator be released? (Need something to look forward to) Very Happy Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 13
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours