Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
My username is one I've been using on a few accounts. I originally made it because I liked Transformers (1st Gen) and I liked replacing the "H" in my name with an "X". My profile picture, on the other hand, is from an indie puzzle game called FEZ that has been one of the most difficult to 100% (I guess I should say 209.4%), so definitely give it a try if you like puzzle games.

Also, most of my other accounts use PortalUserNoah as the username because of the game Portal.

Also ALSO, I got back into playing an MMO called Spiral Knights recently, which I haven't played since some point in 2012-2013. I picked the name Lostglaceon for my new character which I hope people know what that's from.

Sorry if that was a lot. Razz

EDIT: Just changed my profile picture to a character (who I will not spoil the name of) from Cave Story.

Recreated it in Piskel, if anyone is curious. Smile
I have updated my profile picture. Let me know if you figure out what it means.

Edit/Hint: A calculator or the toolchain is involved in one part of the decoding process.
commandblockguy wrote:
I have updated my profile picture. Let me know if you figure out what it means.

From left to right, the colors are (roughly):

Code:
#51699E
#51AAAE

But I've no idea what this means.

Turned counterclockwise once, your avatar is (abstractly) a grassy hill/cliff that looks out onto an ocean or body of water...
I made up "CerebralDatabank" when creating my Google account. I know a lot of random facts (and words, see https://cerebraldatabank.neocities.org/cool_webpages/sesquipedalianism.html), so my username means that my brain is a databank.

My logo, the CerebralDatabank™ Perspective Cube™ is a cube viewed from a certain perspective.
You can see it at: https://cerebraldatabank.neocities.org/ (on the left of the "CerebralDatabank's Website" heading)

For your perusal, here are some random facts I've memorized:

- The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s.
- The official definition of a meter is the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum during a time interval of 1/299,792,458 of a second.
- In any given second, 6 million people have pressed their spacebar. Since it takes about 1/10 of a second to press a spacebar, whenever you press your spacebar, 600,000 people also pressed their spacebar at the same time that you did.
- The circular DC port found in cars is called a "cigarette lighter receptacle".
- In most cases, printer ink is more expensive than human blood.
- Q-Tips used to be called "Baby Gays" (and also dipped in boric acid).
- Cap'n Crunch's full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.
- In Japan, there are vending machines for random girls' phone numbers.
- "Triskaidekaphobia" is the fear of the number 13.
- "Hippopotomonstrososesquipedaliophobia" is the fear of long words.
- "Arachibutyrophobia" is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

And finally, my personal favorite:
- The official SI definition of the second is the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium-133 atom.

All of my random facts (not all ones I've memorized) are here:
https://cerebraldatabank.neocities.org/database/
I chose Space Force Cadet because 'MERICA
Oh, I thought your name referred to

Disappointed. Bad Idea
Ha! Didn't even think of that old game! Oh, the memories of being bored in computer class. Very Happy
Fun Fact: I designed my avatar the day Trump announced the Space Force. I laughed at it, but of course deep down I want to join.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 7 of 7
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours