Is it possible to use the = sign? I like to write up notes for my classes on here but I often find myself using :::: for an equals sign. Still great work Mateo ^^
Yeah I've been using the -> sign and it looks fine.
I am having trouble taking a text file on my computer, using TextEdit CE, and putting it onto my TI-84 Plus CE.

Can someone help?

https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11922
Thank you for this great programme.

Two questions.

1. Is there a possibility of adding a search function so you could find keywords in the text file?

2. Is there an option to increase/decrease font size?

Thanks.
No, there is no option to increase or decrease font. Though adding a search function and have font sizes would be an incredible idea for an update. If Mateo does update it, I'm hoping he does make these changes.
TheGeekyScientist wrote:
No, there is no option to increase or decrease font. Though adding a search function and have font sizes would be an incredible idea for an update. If Mateo does update it, I'm hoping he does make these changes.

Font sizes are wayy less useful and wayy harder to implement than searching, so I think if Mateo is going to implement either of those, he is likely to do searching.
Could we get a key that would serve as PageUp/Down? As in pressing the key, the screen would switch to the next/previous page.
DarrylES wrote:
Could we get a key that would serve as PageUp/Down? As in pressing the key, the screen would switch to the next/previous page.

I would like to see this too.

For the moment though, you can also try BasicNote CE! This is a program I created, it has the page scrolling feature and much more. I highly recommend it Very Happy
So, I try to convert a file which is 93 kb, and it refuses to turn it into an 8xv. Why is that?
Because appvars can only be 64KiB in size.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Because appvars can only be 64KiB in size.

65512 bytes, to be exact.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours