I am looking for help finding and or using the prime for Chemistry. I suck at math and was hoping I could download/buy a program that would assist me in making up for my lacking math skills in Chemistry. Are there any programs for Chemistry? Dimensional analysis, unit conversions (besides the one already programmed on to the HP), Mols, atomic %/weight, etc? A friend of mine has a Ti-89 and bought a program that's wicked! I just don't wanna buy a new Cal just so I can buy a program for it.
or using the speadsheet app can you do those things? I am lost when it comes to tech and math.
Thanks for any help
Andrew
andrew.b.lerner@me.com wrote:
I am looking for help finding and or using the prime for Chemistry. I suck at math and was hoping I could download/buy a program that would assist me in making up for my lacking math skills in Chemistry. Are there any programs for Chemistry? Dimensional analysis, unit conversions (besides the one already programmed on to the HP), Mols, atomic %/weight, etc? A friend of mine has a Ti-89 and bought a program that's wicked! I just don't wanna buy a new Cal just so I can buy a program for it.
or using the speadsheet app can you do those things? I am lost when it comes to tech and math.
Thanks for any help
Andrew
The best I could come up with using a quick Google search was this. I have no idea if what you need is there, but it's a good starting point.
yea, I have downloaded some files. Maybe it's the times we live it and I just assume "there's gotta be an easier way" not to sound too much like an infomercial.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours