so i install games onto my calculator and i even try unarchiving them. but the show up as protected programs and do not show up when i push apps Please Help me and save me from my algebra border
That's because they are not Apps. They are programs. If you read the included readme with each file, you will notice that you need to run them with the Asm() command, which you can find in the catalog by pressing [2ND]+[0]. Hope this helps, and welcome to Cemetech, oskito! Smile

So the homescreen should look like this:

Code:
Asm(pgrmNAMEHERE
Also, if you don't want to put the Asm( tag in front of every assembly program you run, you could install an app called Doors. There is option to run programs from archive and you can run assembly programs with the Asm( tag.

EDIT: I forgot that you were talking about the CE, so you can't use Doors yet.
thanks.
Yes, Earthnite is correct, there is no Doors CSE for the TI 84+ CE, as the community can not sign apps.

Please make sure to verify your information, tmwilliamlin Wink
Sorry. I just forgot that he was talking about the CE not just all of the calcs.
Thanks for all the helpful replys
If I may add one further suggestion to this topic, I put together a video showing how to put programs and games on the TI-84 Plus CE:

MateoConLechuga wrote:
That's because they are not Apps. They are programs. If you read the included readme with each file, you will notice that you need to run them with the Asm() command, which you can find in the catalog by pressing [2ND]+[0]. Hope this helps, and welcome to Cemetech, oskito! Smile

So the homescreen should look like this:

Code:
Asm(pgrmNAMEHERE

Hi there, I watched the video on how to install a game and I also tried the Asm(program) thing exactly how you said, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas on why this is problematic? I' musing a new TI-84 plus CE.
Since you're not giving us any information, just refer to this troubleshooter. There's an index in the description.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours