I saw several other people do this so I think I will too!

Current Projects:
    NOS
    Active, Primary Project
    [■■■■——————] 35 - 40% Complete
    This is a shell provided as an alternative to Cesium, the other developed shell for the TI84+CE. I have been working on this project for 10 months now, and have made lots of progress

LAXLOGS IRC Logging Bot
    Idle Development
    [■■■■■■■■——] 80% Complete
    This is an IRC bot that can log channels, and output the logs to Github via Git. It is coded in Python and the link above directs you to the github where logs are uploaded.

LAXBOT IRC Bot
    Archived / No Current Development
    [■■■■■—————] 50% Complete
    This is an IRC bot that does multiple things, but nothing really useful. Development was halted due to several reasons. You can read about it in the thread.

LAXLINK IRC Server Linking Bot
    [■■■———————] 30% Complete
    This was yet another IRC bot I attempted. This one linked channels across servers (such as #cemetech on efnet and #cemetech on freenode. This was halted for reasons in the linl.

Orbit84 Improvement
    [——————————] 0% Complete
    Orbit84 is a program by SopaXortzTaker that tracks satellites and other TLE's. I wanted to make it faster and in ICE. Halted due to ICE math limitations.

ICE Syntax Viewer
    [■■————————] 20% Complete
    This was a way to view ICE command documentation oncalc. Ultimately halted due to massive size among other things.

LAX18's Markup Language
    [■■■■■■————] 60% Complete
    This was a CSS file that allowed users who are new to CSS to have an easier transition in. Not continued due to unusefullness.

Past Projects
    StockSim
    Completed
    This is a game about the american stock market. You can buy and sell stocks and you try to make a profit. Created for 84+CE via ICE.
    Download ↓

Taxfind2017
    Completed
    This is a tax amout finding program. Made for 84+CE via TIBASIC.
    Download ↓

Asteroids CE
    Completed
    This is a game where asteroids are hurtling toward you and you must shoot them down! Created for 84+CE via TIBASIC
    Download ↓

Asteroids ICE
    Completed
    This is identical to the above but is much faster and has better gameplay. Created for 84+CE via ICE.
    Download ↓

LAX18's Website
    Developed, but periodic changes
    This has most, if not all of the content found here. This is pure CSS and HTML all written by me

Future Projects / Plans
    NOS for 83/84
    I really want to port my shell to z80 assembly that will run on the 83/84+ family (and early-Nspires) line of calc. I, however, need to learn z80 assembly so this will be a while.

Infection - World in Chaos
    This is based off of a really cool game where you design a virus and unleash it on the world. Your purpose is to infect the world. I plan to pursue this project after I finish and release NOS v.1. I am unsure if this project will be pursued, however

PICE - PI 84+CE
    I kinda want to make a calculator with internet built in, SSH capabilities, expanded storage, and external screen support. I think it would be a neat project. The PI would run Debian with CEmu installed and the calc keypad wired to mimic certain keyboard keys.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours