Recently I accidentally discovered a function that checks if a image exists or not, if it exists, it returns 1, if it does not exist, it returns 0, I wrote it into a program and forgotten about it. A few days later, I found it is being overwritten by my newer program, does anyone knows what is that function?
have you googlized your question ?
On wich calc do you search that function ?
TI-basic can have some differences between calc models
Dear Friend wrote:
have you googlized your question ?

Yes, I have been searching for a long time but no solutions, but I am sure it is possible
Dear Friend wrote:

TI 84 Plus ce
In pure TI-Basic i dont know a solution. Maybe you can find a asm lib to do that ?

In Ice language (dedicated to TI-84 pce) there are the "Open" and "OpenVar" functions.
I've never heard of such a routine. I'm pretty sure it isn't possible given that very few tokens deal with Pics and Images at all, but if there is in fact a way, then it must be a very strange and convoluted way.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours