Very impressive, Will! We had a previous pixel art thread somewhere, but I think it's safe to create a new one since it's been at least two or three years since the other one died.

Boredom strikes again!
I was thinking about making a 1942 clone with nazi laser blimps on the free love2d engine, would you be interested in making sprites for that?
Perhaps, although I am unfamiliar with everything you just mentioned.
1942:

Love2D:

By "Laser Blimps" I'm of course referring to "Tesla Zeppelins", which are dirigibles that shoot lightning.
Looks vectory.
Shouldn't we have pixel art in every post?

This isn't mine, but it makes my post valid.
Walruses (some of them are not made by me, but all of them are from https://codewalr.us/38)

There used to be a Pokémon<>Dragon Quest hybrid project using Grosged's Sprite lib and the first 150 walruses in this list, but I eventually quit programming.

A while ago I got into making emotes for friends that stream on twitch ( ProtonJon and Lucahjin ) and as practice for working in that 28x28 pixel structure I started making versions of album art in that scale.

Here's a list of all the albums in the grid

Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon. Jose Gonzales, In Our Nature. Tool, ÆNima. Tally Hall, Good & Evil. Justice, Cross. Daft Punk, Alive 2007. Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface. Electric Six, Fire. CHVRCHES, The Bones Of What You Believe. Spoon, Gimme Fiction. Between The Buried And Me, Colors. TV On The Radio, Seeds. School of Seven Bells, SVIIB. Green Day, American Idiot. Star Bomb, Star Bomb. Chess musical.

Foo Fighters, One By One. Arcade Fire, Neon Bible. Susanne Sundfor, Ten Love Songs. Death Cab For Cutie, Codes and Keys. Wire, Pink Flag. Kirk Van Houten, Can I Borrow A Feeling. Modest Mouse, We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank. Rage Against The Machine, Renegades. Death Cab For Cutie, Knitsugi. Interpol, Interpol EP. Interpol, Turn On The Pretty Lights. The Neighbourhood, Wiped Out!. Bob Seger, Smokin OPs. Bloc Party, Silent Alarm. Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Hate Machine. Yes, 90215.

Blink 182, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. The XX, The XX. G-Dragon, Coup D'Etat. Wilco, AM. Autre Ne Veut, Anxiety. Stemage, Narrowband. Metronomy, Metronomy. Metroid Metal, Expansion Pack. Bruno Mars, Doo Wops & Hooligans. Coldplay, X&Y. The 1975, The 1975. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, English Electric. Collective Soul, Rabbit. Metronomy, English Riviera. Owl City, Ultraviolet.

Mutemath, Reset. Linkin Park, Thousand Suns. Frank Zappa, Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch. Thievery Corporation, Richest Man In Babylon. Stone Temple Pilots, No. 4. Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Venetian Snares, Traditional Synthesizer Music. Moby, Wait For Me. Crystal Method, Crystal Method. Filter, Short Bus. Philip Glass, Music In Twelve Parts. Ra Ra Riot, The Rhumb Line. Finch, Finch EP. The Police, Ghost In The Machine. Manuel Göttsching, E2-E4. The Kills, Ash & Ice.

Finch, Falling Into Place. Fitz And The Tantrums, More Than Just A Dream. Operators, EP1. Everclear, Songs From An American Movie Pt 2. Frightened Rabbit, Singing The Greys. Joywave, Swish. Pink Floyd, The Final Cut. Kansas, Song For America. Freddie Hubbard, Hub-Tones. Genesis, Abacab. Grizzly Bear, Shields. Streelight Manifesto, Somewhere In The Between. Genesis, Duke. Gamma, 3. David Bowie, Blackstar.

Indian, Somewhere Else. Bring Me The Horizon, That's The Spirit. The Peanuts Movie OST. Mogwai, Happy Songs for Happy People. Rjd2, The Third Hand. Autolux, Pussy's Dead. Frightened Rabbit, Painting of a Panic Attack. The 1975, I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It. The Alan Parsons Project, The Turn Of A Friendly Card. GoGo Penguin, Man Made Object. The Knife, Deep Cuts. Jocef Michael Band, Grey Matter. Coldplay, Parachutes. GoGo Penguin, 2.0. The Cranberries, Wake Up and Smell the Coffee. Cloud Nothings, Attack On Memory.

Pulp, It. The Apples In Stereo, Tone Soul Evolution. Circulatory System, Signal Morning. Bright Eyes, Digital Ash in a Digital Urn. Circulatory System, Mosaics within Mosaics. Black Swan Network, The Late Music Volume One. Jamie Saft, Merzdub. Elf Power, Nothing's Going To Happen. Air, Premiers Symptomes. Parquet Courts, Human Performance. Manchester Orchestra, COPE. Elf Power, The Winter Is Coming. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Punishment of Luxury. Los Campesinos!, Sick Scenes. Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much Better.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours