Custom SAX regular expressions are not being recognized.

This is because the server is not giving the client the global variable sax_highlight_pattern with the other global variables via a backend script tag injection.

This can be confirmed by evaluating window.sax_highlight_pattern in the console (returns undefined), and by inserting console.log(highlight_string) in between lines 280 and 281 of saxjax.js and sending/receiving a message (I chose this location because it is right before where it is used, but anywhere inside of the main IIFE that is called after lines 532 - 539 run should demonstrate equally well.), which returns the default /(^|[^\w])<first four chars of username>/i.
I hope that this is a quick and easy fix, or it was disabled intentionally/accidentally (I think it worked before)
Looks fine to me. Were you using pop-out SAX? We changed that earlier today so its highlighting should work again (I think it was doing what you describe here).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours