Would you download the Nuke Simulation Program? (See description)
Yes
 66%  [ 8 ]
No
 8%  [ 1 ]
I'll just try it out
 16%  [ 2 ]
Maybe...
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

I just submitted a Nuke Simulation Program in the queue to be put on Cemetech. The Nuke Simulation program is a very involved program. You can spend hours on this simulation experimenting with different branches of options. This program is based heavily on menus and equations. When you execute the program, you can experiment with the power of nuclear weapons. See for yourself. You can go from blowing up small towns to blowing up the entire galaxy, and even larger things than that!
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

This sounds interesting. I'll check it out!
When it goes through (which I am 90% sure it will), I will post the link of it here. I think it is also a very interesting idea I had. But, it is a cool idea. Smile
I tried out a beta, it was actually kinda interesting. When it gets accepted I do suggest trying it out. Smile
The version that I submitted is almost similar to the beta version, except I fixed a couple of features that I muffed up in the beta version, but everything else is similar. So you tried out most of the features. Glad it was interesting. Those are most of the reactions that I get, given that it is a program that calculates nuclear weapons. I'm still trying to see if I could make it animated. That would be even cooler. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
For all who were interested... dunlavdy made a second thread here with the link.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours