What kind of calculator do you use most?
Ti-83(plus)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ti-84 plus
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ti-84 plus Silver Edition
 8%  [ 2 ]
Ti-84 plus C Silver Edition
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ti-84 plus CE
 56%  [ 13 ]
Ti-nspire color
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ti-nspire monochrome
 4%  [ 1 ]
Casio monochrome
 0%  [ 0 ]
Casio color
 4%  [ 1 ]
Any HP calculator
 13%  [ 3 ]
Other
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

This post is to see what kinds of calculators people use. Smile
The CE is really popular, and very widely supported, so it's probably the most popular. That doesn't mean it's the best, though. You forgot the Numworks calculators, and I'd abbreviate. things a littleTI-84+ Color Silver Edition is the TI-84+ CSE, and the Silver Edition is the SE. You should add the TI-83 Premium CE, TI-89 TItanium, Voyage 200, TI-73, the TI-83+ SE, etc. The types of Nspires are the CX, CX CAS, with touchpad, and CAS with touchpad. You see, these are all TI calculators. You asked in the poll for types.

Here is a different list:
  • TI Monochrome Calcs (83+, 83+SE, 84+, 84+SE)
  • TI Color Calcs (84+CE, 84+CSE, 83PCE)
  • TI-Nspire series (CX, CX CAS)
  • Casio monochrome calcs
  • Casio color calcs
  • HP calcs
  • Numworks calcs
  • Scientific calcs
  • Other

Topic/poll here already. (Please use the search bar to see if someone has already posted about it.)
Ok. I will put those calculators in a poll that I will create later, but very soon. Probably tomorrow. (5/23/1Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I will post the link to it here when I create it.
You can literally just edit your poll from your first post. Click edit, and edit your poll. Wink

EDIT: Sorry. I guess you can't. Don't make another topic, though. Make a Google form and post a link.
jcgter777 wrote:
You can literally just edit your poll from your first post. Click edit, and edit your poll. Wink

Actually no, you can't, once the poll has votes on it already.
I tried that the first time I wanted to change it, it would not let me because people have already answered the poll. So, I guess when someone already answers the poll, then it is un-editable. But thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours