I was wondering if the og nspire was compatible with the 2nd gen touchpad Graphing Calculator
I also was wondering if the 2 have different specs or if there the same
Here is a good place to read about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TI-Nspire_series

This should help.

I think yes, since both screens have the same dimensions and use the same coding language.
But there might be some problems, because you are going from color screen to monochrome screen, which might be an obstacle. But, try it out.
dunlavdy wrote:
Here is a good place to read about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TI-Nspire_series

This should help.

I think yes, since both screens have the same dimensions and use the same coding language.
But there might be some problems, because you are going from color screen to monochrome screen, which might be an obstacle. But, try it out.

As far as i know there was the original in 07
Then came out the EZ Spot in 2010 with mostly the same specs
The one i have is an 07
They both have monochrome screens
Then there should be no problem.

The only thing, then, to be concerned about is the version of the software on the calculator, but that should not be too big of an obstacle.

So the final answer is yes, they are compatible with each other.
The specs, ummm...., I think they are very similar, but different in a way that most people would probably not notice.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours