I'm not sure if this is only happening to me, but the when in post preview mode, none of the buttons work. Not the bbtags, not the emojis, and not the symbols at the bottom. However, these do work in full post creation mode (like what I am doing right now). I am using Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit), and I am not a monster, so I use Woondows 10 (Version 1709, build 16299.431, if for some reason you cared about that)
The bug doesn't seem to be present in IE, but then again, that's the browser that leaves used buttons blue after they've been used, and puts the cursor on the border of the textarea so I'm not sure how representative that is...

EDIT: It works now, dunno what happened there.
mr womp womp wrote:

My guess is that it was related to the poll issue when creating topics. When that was "fixed" this was as well.
Alex wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:

My guess is that it was related to the poll issue when creating topics. When that was "fixed" this was as well.

That was my initial guess as well, but Tari says that what he did should not have been even close to affecting the buttons... Either way, It is fixed now, and I still blame PT_ for this too Laughing
For what it's worth, I did experience this issue as well yesterday but brushed it off so I too can confirm these buttons work again. Good Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours