Hello Community,

my name is Frank and I am from Germany.
I have a problem. In december I have a very important exam. With many scientific formulas. And i would save some of these formuals on a Calculator. I must buy a new one of these scientific calculators. Casio or Texas Instruments. Or the Casio 9860gii or the TI G84+ SE.

Now the problem is, when I save the formuals as a text on the calculator, and the teacher does reset the calculator before the exam, the all the formuals are deleted.

So i found a video on Youtube, where someone has connected Arduino Board with the calculator. The calcolator means, that the arduino is another calculator and so you can import the Data from the arduino after a reset.
At the beginning of the video, the man uses a large arduino processor. But at the end you can see, that it also works with a arduino pro mini board, that I can put inside the calculator.

So I ask you to help me to make such so a thing.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/cnyRMvyZuuE[/youtube]

the video is in german.
Sorry for my bad english.
and thank you very much fir helping.
First off, mostly we don't help people cheat on exams. Wink
If your teacher does a full memory clear then there's nothing you can do. It's quite conspicuous to pull out an arduino in the middle of an exam and plug it into your calculator. You can't even store an ardiuno inside the case of your TI 84 or whatever casio calculator that is since the buttons, screen, and ports would require special hardware to use. There is an awesome guy putting a raspberry pi inside a TI 84 here however he's not finished yet and he had to make his own circuit board and everything to fit all the electronics properly.

TL;DR
You're going to have to study instead of cheat. Razz
First off, my post may sound harsh, but I do not mean to insult you. I just want that you understand my opinion, which is probably similar to the general opinion around here.

motsch_ wrote:
And i would save some of these formuals on a Calculator. [...] Now the problem is, when I save the formuals as a text on the calculator, and the teacher does reset the calculator before the exam, the all the formuals are deleted.

Obviously, your teacher does this to prevent you from cheating on the test. There is a reason to that. If everyone saved their formulas on their calculators the same way you intend to do it, the test would be meaningless - everyone would pass it. Because not everyone saves their formulas, though, you gain an unfair advantage over those who don't. Please don't cheat on the test, it's simply disrespectful to the teacher and the other students.
Much rather, study. You have until December. That's plenty of time. Memorize one or two formulas per week, repeat what you have learned every month. If you forgot a formula, re-learn it. It will be quicker the second time. Try really hard to memorize all of them and win this test without cheating. Bonus: You will actually know the formulas by heart afterwards.

motsch_ wrote:
So I ask you to help me to make such so a thing.

Even if your intentions were legitimate and we decided to help you, this is a very vague request for help. What are we supposed to do? Come up with a blueprint and instructions and tell you what to do? That's your project, not ours. Start working on it, show progress and research, and if you get stuck, ask for concrete advice on a subject. Else we can't help you anyway.

I hope you understand what I/we mean. Please, study legitimately, the same way everyone does. And, in future, please do as much as you can on your own, before asking people to help.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours