Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Stock Sim


Because of demand... I have decided to port my CC21 submission to CE.

The project was originally created for the 3DS via SmileBASIC... and was first seen here

**UPDATES TO FOLLOW**

UPDATE: Now have started porting this to ICE... about 300 lines into the program
Thatís pretty cool! Iíd download this.
Awesome! What language will you be using?
I presume C, but that could just be me reading the topic title wrong...
SM84CE wrote:
I presume C, but that could just be me reading the topic title wrong...

Oops.. Good point Smile
JamesV wrote:
Awesome! What language will you be using?


I will be using C
UPDATE!!! The program is functioning, however, I will be optimizing the variables with lists so the progress will actually go backward.

Anyway, this is a "first look" at how it is going to look:


Here is the GitHub Repo:
https://github.com/LAX18/StockSim
The REAL LAX18 wrote:
Stock Sim


Because of demand... I have decided to port my CC21 submission to CE.

The project was originally created for the 3DS via SmileBASIC... and was first seen here

**UPDATES TO FOLLOW**

UPDATE: Now have started porting this to ICE... about 300 lines into the program


hehe... demand... get it? stocks? supply and /demand/??

***SM84CE runs and hides
SM84CE wrote:
The REAL LAX18 wrote:
Stock Sim


Because of demand... I have decided to port my CC21 submission to CE.

The project was originally created for the 3DS via SmileBASIC... and was first seen here

**UPDATES TO FOLLOW**

UPDATE: Now have started porting this to ICE... about 300 lines into the program


hehe... demand... get it? stocks? supply and /demand/??

***SM84CE runs and hides


Huh, didn't even think of that. Anyway, thanks to PT_'s advice, I have rewritten the program to be 5000 bytes smaller and runs the same. Here is an updated screenshot:
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement