I was bored with the standard brightness TI restricts us to in their OS. So I made a program that will allow you to go brighter and darker than the custom OS! You can also see your current brightness value and input a custom value. I also allowed you to set a custom brightness!
NOTE: Maximum brightness at value 0, minimum brightness at value 255.

Big thanks to MateoConLechuga for helping me (more like giving me) with my C code.
I'm also uploading this to the Archives. I'm not sure where to upload it though to the BASIC section or ASM? One of my programs is in C, one is in ASM, the main one is in BASIC. I've met in the middle, I've uploaded it to both! Laughing

Download here.
The Assembly directory would be the most appropriate for this one. Plenty of ASM programs have TI-BASIC helpers/wrappers, but I don't consider that to make them TI-BASIC.
lol, Your calc has a mouse! Razz (computer cursor, most likely...) Looks great, you should use TextLib and add color! (or make an ICE version)
Let's all laugh when he blows out the pwm driven leds. Smile
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I was bored with the standard brightness TI restricts us to in their OS. So I made a program that will allow you to go brighter and darker than the custom OS! You can also see your current brightness value and input a custom value. I also allowed you to set a custom brightness!
NOTE: Maximum brightness at value 0, minimum brightness at value 255.

Big thanks to MateoConLechuga for helping me (more like giving me) with my C code.
I'm also uploading this to the Archives. I'm not sure where to upload it though to the BASIC section or ASM? One of my programs is in C, one is in ASM, the main one is in BASIC. I've met in the middle, I've uploaded it to both! 0x5

How about the mouse cursor, is it fake or is it real (if it’s real please upload to archives)
That's probably a screen recording of the computer screen where the calculator is being emulated. He already has uploaded it.
I thought it was a mouse cursor prgm!
timedia wrote:

Which can be done in C with practically no effort. It's practically made for these things Razz
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
timedia wrote:

Which can be done in C with practically no effort. It's practically made for these things Razz

If done, could it add a mouse cursor even when the program is not running? Is that even possible?
This turned into a discussion about a mouse cursor... Laughing

No the mouse cursor isn't a program on my calc, it was my laptops cursor!
jcgter777 wrote:
That's probably a screen recording of the computer screen where the calculator is being emulated. He already has uploaded it.
Yeah, I made a screen recording, then using https://ezgif.com/ I cropped the video to just the screen and converted it to a GIF.

MateoConLechuga wrote:

Haha Smiling Cat

EDIT: the file was rejected because the screenshot was too large. I'll fix that and reupload when I get the chance.
Yay I finally got the size correct! The file is accepted and you can download it here!
MateoConLechuga wrote:

How serious of a concern is this?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours