Progress update: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1veS8MLhi6CNZWCvxG9GEP00IhzPZjJ4m

the link says it all Razz
Wow, looks good, though I would make the firework move faster across the screen at the menu, this is very good!
The firework is faster in the minor updated version, I did not update the GIF though... Other that that, anything else?
Is the loading screen at the beginning necessary, or just for fun? And maybe label the numbers on the side during gameplay.
Faster loading in general. I'd add a bit of yellow and more red to the flame sprite. Other than that, it looks good!
Released my program into the archives! link here: CC21: Diwali

See my ICE thread for the description as it is in the upload!
Why does the came always crash? I know that I'm working on Hearts, and I pretty much copied your code (thank you Smile ). When I recall either of the games, it memory resets.
TI84pceBasicPro wrote:
Why does the came always crash? I know that I'm working on Hearts, and I pretty much copied your code (thank you Smile ). When I recall either of the games, it memory resets.

What do you mean by recall? Did you mean run? If so, try the latest version (2.7.6, iirc). That one fixes a crashing bug.
SM84CE wrote:
TI84pceBasicPro wrote:

What do you mean by recall? Did you mean run? If so, try the latest version (2.7.6, iirc). That one fixes a crashing bug.

Ahh, I had an older version of Diwali. Recall = run (during the run, the program RECALLS the appvar, and I know the appvar was doin something funny, because I put a bunch a pauses in the program and it reset during recalling the appvar)

Edit: Cool, so by using Alloc(), I can prevent a RAM reset. Thanks Very Happy
TI84pceBasicPro wrote:
I pretty much copied your code.

Next tine, you should try to write your code yourself, so you can get practice, and there are plenty of people here that would help. I'm sure SM84CE would very gladly give you a hint or two as to how his thing works. Wink

SM84CE: Can you make this a "real" lights out game with win detection and different levels? That's be really cool! Good Idea
jcgter777 wrote:
TI84pceBasicPro wrote:
I pretty much copied your code.

Next tine, you should try to write your code yourself, so you can get practice, and there are plenty of people here that would help. I'm sure SM84CE would very gladly give you a hint or two as to how his thing works. Wink

I copied the Appvar code, and figured out how it works. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that somebody shouldn't show how to do something and let the person sit there and fail trying to figure out what on Earth the person's supposed to be doing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours