Which kit should I choose and load as the auto detect isnt working
I just downloaded the touch support version, there's a few keyboard keys that aren't working:

Ctrl (Alpha key on calc)
Left and Right Arrow keys (L/R keys on calc)
burn874 wrote:
Which kit should I choose and load as the auto detect isnt working

You would likely have to do a ROM dump of the calculator.
The last time I quit CEmu it gave this error: "Saving failed. Saving failed! Please let someone who maintains this know." And then, after I force quit, and restarted my computer, it gave this message: "Resuming failed.
Please reload the ROM from the 'Calculator' menu."

This is the macOS version.
jcgter777 wrote:
The last time I quit CEmu it gave this error: "Saving failed. Saving failed! Please let someone who maintains this know." And then, after I force quit, and restarted my computer, it gave this message: "Resuming failed.

Can't reproduce here - might be related to your OS being old.
Adriweb wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:

Can't reproduce here - might be related to your OS being old.

Chrome can reload itself when I type chrome://restart, so I don't know.
I hope this isn't an issue with my OS. When I zoom in the screen too big, and it goes off the screen, when I zoom back out, The end of the window is still invisible. I can't see part of the keyboard/settings/whatever dock is there.
I run 64-bit Windows 10 and I got the 64-bit Windows CEmu zip from the github link. When I open it, it doesn't work. I opened it in Task Manager and it uses up more and more memory and starts lagging my computer so I have to force shut down. What's the problem?
Try this build. This reflects the current state of the codebase.
Thanks! It works!
Edit: How do you modify the content of memory addresses?
Edit 2: I closed and reopened and now my ROM image is nonexistant. I redumped it but it still isn't working. How do I fix this?
MMMMMMMMMMMMM wrote:
I closed and reopened and now my ROM image is nonexistant. I redumped it but it still isn't working. How do I fix this?

That has happened. I just reset CEmu, after reinstalling it and failing.
What do you mean by reset?
Go to the top bar, and press reset.
Thanks again, that worked too.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM wrote:
Edit: How do you modify the content of memory addresses?

with the load instruction and indirection...

Code:
ld (address),content

for example:

Code:
   ld a,$00 //loads 00000000 in register a
   ld (1),a //loads the contents of a in the first byte of memory
   ret
Sorry if I'm dumb, but where do you go to type that in? Also, how do you get the top bar back after you hide it?
You're not dumb. Smile

I use mac, so I don't really know, but which top bar? Menu? Maybe some screenshots?
The bar with File, Open, About, etc. One of the options was to hide it and I did that, but now I can't get it back.
If you can't get it back, you can reset CEmu, or reinstall it completely. That always works.
The reset CEmu button is not there because it's in the bar.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours