I'm done. Bye everyone.
No context???

Bye, you smart piece of lettuce.
What do you want us to do to not be "idiots"?
I look forward to understanding why you're so frustrated by us and I hope you understand that not everyone on this site is nor will be as knowledgeable as you. Smile
You are all smart; and have much more calmness than me. I am just redirecting my mental state. I need a break, I usually take a 3 month one every year but I didn't this last year so now I've become rather depressed about everything. So, see you all in 3 months I guess Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
You are all smart; and have much more calmness than me. I am just redirecting my mental state. I need a break, I usually take a 3 month one every year but I didn't this last year so now I've become rather depressed about everything. So, see you all in 3 months I guess Smile

Oh all right. Thanks for explaining! You deserve a break, I look forward to seeing you again in June! Smile
EDIT: let's hope you're like this when you come back.
See you in 3 months! P.S. Eat LOTS of lettuce! Have fun! and go make a paradox! ***SM84CE runs
Take it easy man, just relax, have some lettuce and cake, and chill. See you soon!
Battlesquid wrote:
have some lettuce

I think he should have cake instead.
Michael2_3B wrote:
Battlesquid wrote:
have some lettuce

I think he should have cake instead.

There's a difference between lettuce and cake?

I'm going to miss you, but I totally understand. I think you deserved a break a long time ago Smile
Bye! Have a nice break! Razz
Bye, and thanks for all the help you have given me! Very Happy
While you're gone, I'll try to learn how to be less of an idiot. (Update computer, learn more about it, learn more in general, etc.)

Have a nice break!
Bye - I hope the break will do you good
Bye, official cemetech lettuce manager. Sad Hope the break does you good.
Have a good break; don't forget to keep on top of news (including T^3)!
See ya soon! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours