What Do You Want Me to Implement Into Maze 3?
A Full Screen Display
 77%  [ 7 ]
Multiple Maze Sizes
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Maze 2 [Official Release] By: Coolcrab123
Contents:
MAZE2 Contains Code that loads and enables Mazes from DLC(s).
BLANKDLC Has Info On Syntax of DLC Packs.
MAZEEXPL Has A Tiny Example of A Tutorial Maze.
MAZEEDIT Program that enables the User to create a Maze.

Maze 2 utilizes the Graph Screen, (Maze 3 might use the ICE color screen )
Using a similar Algorithm to my DCS9/Cesium Icon Creator, and is basically
a game where the player must navigate the "Little Black Colored Dot" from
the "green" to the "red square"

Maze 2 comes with a fancy way for any Joe Shmo User to create their own
DLC with as many levels as wanted, using a Maze Editor Tool and utilizing a separate program to Store the DLC data
(comes with an example (blank) DLC program, and a tutorial DLC program, that I made as a mini "fun" demo to
semi-demonstrate the features of Maze 2.

To download:
Drag the group onto your calculator's name in the TIConnect Window.
https://coolcrab123.wixsite.com/coolcrab123/maze-2
How do you open it? I'm not sure what to do with it because it's a .8xg file.
You go to memory management at [2nd]+[+] and Group. Go to ungroup and click MazeCE whatever.

Also, coolcrab123: maybe just put all the files on SC3 and download it from there as a good 8xg that doesn't have to be ungrouped manually Wink
jcgter777 wrote:
You go to memory management at [2nd]+[+] and Group. Go to ungroup and click MazeCE whatever.

Also, coolcrab123: maybe just put all the files on SC3 and download it from there as a good 8xg that doesn't have to be ungrouped manually Wink

Thanks! Very Happy
NoaxPrime wrote:
How do you open it? I'm not sure what to do with it because it's a .8xg file.

You can drop it into your calculator, it should automatically ungroup, if it doesn't, go into memory management and ungroup it manually Smile

It has been decided, MAZE 3 Will Come with an ICE full screen display, and maybe some more goodies...

BTW: Would ICE Be considered Assembly?
ICE is in many ways ASM. When it is compiled, it is ASM. When it is still the source, it isn't ASM, but it will be. It's as fast as ASM, and as easy to use as Basic.
How would I make the cursor in the mazeditor not delete the point that's already placed when I go over it with a cursor (ICE)
You can make two layers of sprites. I'm not sure how, but I'm sure lots of people here know how! Smile

You could also "remember" the points, and redraw them each time the cursor is moved, since ICE is quite fast. If it's too slow, do something else! Wink
jcgter777 wrote:
You can make two layers of sprites. I'm not sure how, but I'm sure lots of people here know how! Smile

You could also "remember" the points, and redraw them each time the cursor is moved, since ICE is quite fast. If it's too slow, do something else! Wink

I mean I know how but to do so I would need to know how I Would implement the TIBasic:

Code:
:1→[A](A/10,B/100

Into ICE?
You can't, ICE can't do matrices or decimals (it'll round down, iirc)
jcgter777 wrote:

Yea... That makes me want a way to somehow bind an ICE program with TIBasic To not create a mess on anyones calculator

(Maze 3 Coming soon Very Happy Sad )
SM84CE wrote:
You can't, ICE can't do matrices or decimals (it'll round down, iirc)

Then how would I make the Maze Editor?
Does It do Lists? (cause i've tried everything.. (literally))
Sad can't delete this now. Are you guys running out of memory or something?
Yes. Lists work. Please first read the ICE Documentation included in the download.

EDIT: Forgive me for being a broken record, but, avoid double posting at all costs. There's an edit button for a reason.
jcgter777 wrote:
Yes. Lists work. Please first read the ICE Documentation included in the download.

But then why am I not able to do:

Code:
:255→LMAZE((A-1)25+B)

And Stuff...
The documentation explains exactly how to use lists. There are ICE specific commands. "Data(", "CopyData(", etc.

EDIT: We aren't running out of memory, or anything like that. It clutters up the forum in an unnecessary way. If you have a problem with that, you can contact an admin, and tell them how and why double posting is good and should be allowed.

EDIT#2: Also, that includes some implied multiplication which is not allowed in ICE. (Pointed out by PT_)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours