When I was messing around with my TI 84 plus, I changed the y= menu to have the option to enter in x values such as x=5, but not functions. I found this very useful for when I was doing work for my calculus class. I had to clear the RAM for my chem class, which caused it to change back and I forgot how I got it to have the X= option. I just wanted to know how to re enable it because it was very useful for visualizing the bounds of integrals. Thanks in advance for help. Very Happy

If this is what you are trying to do, you can access this feature by first graphing your equation, pressing [2nd][trace] for the calc menu, selecting option 7 (∫f(x)dx), then typing in your lower and upper bounds.

Otherwise you can change your calculator to parametric graphing mode, which will allow you to graph functions of T.
Quote:
I changed the y= menu to have the option to enter in x values such as x=5, but not functions.
This sounds more like the Inequality app to me. To enable it, press [apps] then scroll down until you see 'Inequalz' Press [enter] to activate it. Now if you look at the top left of the [y=] menu, you should see an option for x= . Smile
EDIT: If you somehow accidentaly deleted it, you can download it from TI's site here and resend it to your calculator.
Thanks a ton! It's working again! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours