Would you be interested by the program described above?
Yes
 37%  [ 6 ]
No
 62%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

We Have all heard about the shootings, the latest of which took 17, some of these could no doubt be saved if the EMS had more exact info on the patients, such as blood type and emergency contacct info, kind of like ios Health ID. I'm suggesting a program where the user hits a certain button putting the calculator into SOS mode and displaying this vital info,

This program, apart from containing a user's personal info, may also contain notes, and the user's schedule, and who knows, with sensors, we may even develop a step counter to track your newest weight loss program.
So Once again, im not sure on how this could work
Suggestions?
The designer of such a program would have to accept that it would be a novelty. It would never realistically be used because EMS would not look for a graphing calculator for emergency medical info.

But if creating this program sounds like a interesting use of your time, do not let this stop you. It could still serve as good experience.
I have temporarily canceled this project to make way for the CalcuScan or CalcScan or CalcPay Project which i will post right now

Edit: Can a site admin please remove this topic?
coolcrab123 wrote:
Can a site admin please remove this topic?

Topics are open for all, so sadly no.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours