Well, I'm about to reinstall chrome and if that doesn't work, then IRC will be my last choice.
SahilS wrote:
I seem to be having the exact same problem. I use google chrome on Windows 10. Everything is updated. I did the inspect element and went to console and everything seems fine except for the last line which says,"sending blank request."

https://imgur.com/a/pLL6B

I am very curious to find out what happens if I make a new account and then see if the SAX works on that. Is that ok or are alts not allowed on this forum?

I'd avoid doing this unless you have explicit permission from an admin. Besides, a new account very likely would not be the issue especially when multiple people are experiencing it. Smile
Also, what jcgter said.
Have you cleared your website data? Tried another browser?

If not, IRC is a good choice.
Yup I have done them all (except for going on IRC which I'm about to do). I tried Microsoft Edge and it still didn't work. Maybe this is some issue with new members because Legoman314 is some what new to Cemetech too.
So apparently you have the same user ID as someone else who was banned earlier, resulting in you being banned from SAX. I unbanned you and it seems it already works for you. Smile
PT_ wrote:
So apparently you have the same user ID as someone else who was banned earlier, resulting in you being banned from SAX. I unbanned you and it seems it already works for you. Smile

Wow, that's interesting... well at least it works now.
PT_ wrote:

Do I have the same user ID as a banned person too?
No.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours