MateoConLechuga wrote:
Update to see if anyone is still curious:

Of course we'd be interested! That looks so cool! It reminds me of [url]wings.io[/url], but it's only single player. Keep these awesome high quality projects coming!Very Happy
Noticed there have been no updates in a while. Sad
Any chance of this being released on Cemetech soon? I would not mind of it was a beta or alpha release either.
Keep up the good work! Idea Very Happy Good Idea
I'll 1 up to that! And to make it different from Space Invaders/Calcuzap/Etc., I was thinking of a limited supply of ammo that slowly recharges if you still want to continue this project, of course.
I think Mateo is taking a break from this project. A while ago on SAX I asked him for a progress update and he simply handed me the GitHub repository and said something like 'Here you go, have fun!'

As disappointing as this may be for some, I think Mateo deserves a break. He's done quite a bit lately and is tired of people poking him to do things rather than making it themselves.
This isn't a real quote, it's just to freak people out.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Every time someone asks me to make a program, I wont do any programming for a week
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I think Mateo is taking a break from this project. A while ago on SAX I asked him for a progress update and he simply handed me the GitHub repository and said something like 'Here you go, have fun!'

As disappointing as this may be for some, I think Mateo deserves a break. He's done quite a bit lately and is tired of people poking him to do things rather than making it themselves.
This isn't a real quote, it's just to freak people out.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Every time someone asks me to make a program, I wont do any programming for a week

I would like to post that I suggested that he deserves a break, because he deserves a break.

I'll post this semi-relevant IRC log here:
Quote:
4:24 PM <iPhoenix> MateoC, you should take a break. It really helps.
4:24 PM <iPhoenix> From calculators, that is
4:24 PM <MateoC> Mateo Maybe I should take a break
4:24 PM <nikkybot> YEAH I'm a *****.
4:25 PM [TheLastMillennial] I'll support that mateo. You've done quite a bit lately. You deserve a break.
4:25 PM <iPhoenix> It also helps if you start a new project completely from scratch, if you don't really want to do a break.
4:26 PM <iPhoenix> Just from personal experience.
4:26 PM [TheLastMillennial] Make MICE (MateosICE) Razz
4:26 PM [PT_] Nooooo Sad
4:27 PM <comic> And then user created addons can be called Cheeses

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours